view counter

The blog serves as a collection space for a variety of musings and observations of the world around us...through the use of sketches, drawings, photos, images and videos...intended to be shared and to stimulate thoughts, ideas and inspirations...douglas wittnebel

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Burmese days




It has been a while since I have added to the site. Birth of my daughter has given me a new sense of time, dimension, sleep and life. But I am back to see to a short post on Burma given the recent news of some changes in the country...These sketches were created in the city of Pagan, a magical place that I will have to promise to show to my daughter later on in life...

1 comment:

Grand Canyon Sketches 2009

Grand Canyon Sketches 2009
a selection of sketches from the Grand Canyon