view counter

The blog serves as a collection space for a variety of musings and observations of the world around us...through the use of sketches, drawings, photos, images and videos...intended to be shared and to stimulate thoughts, ideas and inspirations...douglas wittnebel

Monday, October 7, 2013

Counting rocks with my daughter in Japanese...

 
 
On a warm Sunday morning, sitting outside on the patio, counting rocks in Japanese with my daughter...great fun....
I remember back in 1991 of my life, starting up with early lessons of Japanese, and practising first attempts of hand lettering and kanji numbers...and then I went to Japan and stayed in Asia for over 13 years...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grand Canyon Sketches 2009

Grand Canyon Sketches 2009
a selection of sketches from the Grand Canyon